Growth Actions Brainstorm
Published: 2019-09-07 17:17:57 -0400 -0400
Reading time: 1 mins (196 words)
Goal: Compile a list of actions that can be used to grow followings / audience of projects.
- Who would be interested in this kind of thing?
- Where can you find those people?
- cross-post posts / sites / services
- hacker news
- reddit - r/creativecoding, r/generative, r/proceduralgeneration
- news / media outlets and collectives
- share across own properties
- call out in reflections via calls-to-action and updates
- run ads
- post different content to each for variety for audience and hashtag diversity
- cross-collabs with people (artists / friends / whoever else)
- create art feat. people / places / things
- build connections with people
- go to in-person events, host in-person events
- create art tv (w/ instahandle provided)
- submit to local (and maybe non-local) coops, orgs, publications, and shows
- wallplay network
- NYC Link art #artonlink
- check org sites:
- MTA arts
- Pioneer Works
- Good luck drycleaners
- search online for calls for artists
- create screensaver with art and handle
- attend / host creative coding / art talks and workshops
- do make sessions!
Reading time: 1 mins (122 words) | Published: 2019-02-02 09:23:48 -0500 -0500
SWE Interview Prep
Reading time: 2 mins (279 words) | Published: 2019-01-29 22:45:48 -0500 -0500